Accessible Flying Breaks
If you’ve ever fancied taking to the skies and getting a birds-eye view of the beautiful Isle of Wight, why not book an accessible flying break and enjoy the flight of a lifetime in one of Sandown Airport’s microlights?
Qualified pilots can choose from a variety of small planes to hire, whilst novices can either take lessons or simply book a flight experience with one of the airport’s experienced pilots who will show you the iconic sights of the island from the air!
Experience flights are suitable for all and can accommodate both guest and carer. Please contact us to discuss your individual needs should you wish to hire an aircraft with adaptations (qualified pilots only).
Included in the Unlimited Island Flying Break are:
- Return transfers:
- Home – Wightlink, RedFunnel or Hovercraft terminals dependent on your choice
- Any venue or area around the Island throughout your stay, including to and from the airport
- Quality accommodation catered to your needs and preference
- Ferry/Hover ticket charges included
- Ongoing contact with your booking agent from start to finish to handle any changes to your itinerary if necessary
To find out more or to discuss options, please email us at email@example.com, leaving a return email address and telephone number, along with a preferred time for an agent to return your call. Or, use our contact page.
For more information on Sandown Airport, please visit their website at www.eghn.org.uk